It’s probably not a surprise, but international shipping from SF has been much faster than it was in Ohio.
Three days to delivery from UK to SF is the fastest I've known. Seems to work both ways.It’s probably not a surprise, but international shipping from SF has been much faster than it was in Ohio.
I'll buy the polished version once out.


Fortunately not.Did you get hit with Customs Fees?
Just had my first shave, Avnish. I'll write, shortly.Congratulations on the lovely razor Gents, look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Sounds like a nice little razor David. I didn't like my Mongoose until I tried a Kai Captain Protouch Mg blade. They transformed the razor for me. I always found the Feather pro's rough at first. If you get the chance give one a go.First shave with the Vector and I'll begin by stating that I've never been a lover of SE artist club razors and blades. I've only ever used a Cobra and Mongoose and they were moved on very quickly. Both razors were used with Feather Professional blades. My biggest hate has always been the length of the blade and for that reason, DE razors have been my preference.
This time I bought Schick Proline P-30 blades, having read a few praises for this brand. I recall Gus saying he felt they were a perfect match for the Vector. And they are.
And the first shave? Wow, Wow, Wow.
This razor is a beauty. It's incredibly mild, yet a two-pass shave has left me almost BBS. It's extremely efficient, but without the level of aggression you'd normally experience with this performance. It's also extremely nimble and manoeuvrable due to the light weight and has superb balance. I struggled around the corners of my mouth due to unfamiliarity with blade length, but that will come with practice. The shave has been completed entirely stress-free and without cuts or irritation.
For someone who has always hated SE razors and blades, I've been totally surprised. Next shave probably on Monday. Bring it on!![]()
I'll bear that in mind, Wayne. Thank you.Sounds like a nice little razor David. I didn't like my Mongoose until I tried a Kai Captain Protouch Mg blade. They transformed the razor for me. I always found the Feather pro's rough at first. If you get the chance give one a go.