Blackland Adjustable DE Razor

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
It was important to us that Level 9 is sufficiently efficient and that Level 1 is sufficiently mild. Nine is way too much for me, but it's not unmanageable. The idea is that no matter who you are you shouldn't need anything else.
It’s still early but, I can confidently say without reservation based on my limited use (3 shaves with many more to come) that your mission has been accomplished.

Well done, sir. Well done…. :cheers:

Love this thing.

FDB8BDD3-E687-4863-95D9-40B06EDC1E30.jpeg
 

Cheekee

Forum GOD!
1000006967.jpg


SOTD

Blackland Osprey
Schick blade
Rex 1966 set
Morris and forndran Arly brush
Captains choice obsidian copper shaving bowl

1st shave with the Blackland Osprey.

The razor looks and feels beautiful. The blade loaded easily and clamped down nicely. No blade overhang at all.

Started at setting 5. Felt great WTG with no blade feel but it was definitely shaving. Up to setting 6. I went between settings 4-6. Just lovely. This baby looks like it adjusts in a great range for use. Cutting angle was easy to find. Very smooth.

Finished BBS with 2 passes. An absolute peach of a shave.

If I carry on getting shaves like this it's definitely a keeper.
 

celestino

Forum GOD!
Did I miss the announcement on the price increases for all of Shane's razors? Just went to his website and was quite surprised on the new prices.
 
Top