Randy
Forum GOD!
With this residual slickness, I can understand!!I did a post on the S.O.T.D, the soap is beautiful and very slick.
I can see this becoming a firm favourite.
With this residual slickness, I can understand!!I did a post on the S.O.T.D, the soap is beautiful and very slick.
I can see this becoming a firm favourite.
James, can I ask what plate you for on the Carbon Cx-Iliad?
You’ve got the version that had a different machined finish as well didn’t you? I’ve been after once ever since but they haven’t come back up. If you ever fancy selling….James, can I ask what plate you for on the Carbon Cx-Iliad?
I love the ++ plate on my SS version.
Thanks, Andy
i went with the ++ on this. I have a Cx-Cu (copper) too and have the “original” but wanted a little more aggression on this one. And, like you, people seem to really like the ++James, can I ask what plate you for on the Carbon Cx-Iliad?
I love the ++ plate on my SS version.
Thanks, Andy
You can reach out to them. They’ll get back and can tell if and when they’ll have what you’re looking for. I find Sean to be very responsiveYou’ve got the version that had a different machined finish as well didn’t you? I’ve been after once ever since but they haven’t come back up. If you ever fancy selling….
Thanks for your response. I have seen you posting over on one of the US shaving forums on the Carbon Cadre thread with the CU razor. I also reached out to Sean a couple of weeks ago regarding a particular razor that unfortunately, they have stopped producing - but you’re right that he’s very responsive.i went with the ++ on this. I have a Cx-Cu (copper) too and have the “original” but wanted a little more aggression on this one. And, like you, people seem to really like the ++
Awesome brush
You can reach out to them. They’ll get back and can tell if and when they’ll have what you’re looking for. I find Sean to be very responsive
Sean was brilliant with a passaround.Thanks for your response. I have seen you posting over on one of the US shaving forums on the Carbon Cadre thread with the CU razor. I also reached out to Sean a couple of weeks ago regarding a particular razor that unfortunately, they have stopped producing - but you’re right that he’s very responsive.
Mohammed is a few weeks behind (not unusual for him) on the latest Aion release. I love MO’s soaps and splashes but his ability to meet deadlines is lacking. I placed this order at the end of June for a July 21 release. We still wait!View attachment 166266View attachment 166267
So, I went to visit a friend called Nick.
He's also a wet shaving enthusiast and he ordered this soap in 2022, when it was available in Anticatura.
The dialogue:
- Wow Nick, this is Vertu!
- What? It's just soap. And with terrible scent.
- Sell it to me then. Get rid of this terrible soap.
- Tell me a price..
- 15€.
- Done.
The soap has 2 uses and the scent is something similar to a lip balm with chocolate. The Cognac note, is in the background.
This base (Nai from Grooming Dept, now Aion Skincare) is mythic to me and also discontinued. The thing is that I have another Vertu, bought the same year, which now is unobtainium.
From what I remember, this one isn't just a soap, but a deep anti - age night cream and almost nothing comes close to it. Will test it again soon to check & share my thoughts with some fine gentlemen here..
Master Mo has my respect, even though he changes his formulas, quicker than Leonardo Di Caprio changes his girlfriends.
These remind me of being a kid! I can smell the dads by the grill drinking beerView attachment 166270
Trying out some very old school aftershaves which have recently arrived. Very happy with all 3, I just wish they were readily available here in Australia so I wouldn't have to pay an arm and a leg for global P&P
I have yet to try an Omega piggie. I have Zenith and Semogues onlyStill have got nothing coming, or on order. Could be September before I pull trigger on NEW BRUSH, was think Zenith 506, but found these way CHEAPER at about $8.50/ or each.
OMEGA10108. I have had several OMEGA's over the years, there are good Brush For Buckv IMHO.
Never owned any of their upper end Brushes, but in what I call Price P{point Offering $5.00-$20.00 USD, IMHO mega own market in Boar with many offering, colors, sizes and shapes. JMHO
View attachment 166271