August acquisition

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
James, can I ask what plate you for on the Carbon Cx-Iliad?
I love the ++ plate on my SS version.
Thanks, Andy
You’ve got the version that had a different machined finish as well didn’t you? I’ve been after once ever since but they haven’t come back up. If you ever fancy selling….
 

Bambamshaves

Veteran
You’ve got the version that had a different machined finish as well didn’t you? I’ve been after once ever since but they haven’t come back up. If you ever fancy selling….
You can reach out to them. They’ll get back and can tell if and when they’ll have what you’re looking for. I find Sean to be very responsive
 

Arsene Wenger

Forum GOD!
i went with the ++ on this. I have a Cx-Cu (copper) too and have the “original” but wanted a little more aggression on this one. And, like you, people seem to really like the ++
Thanks for your response. I have seen you posting over on one of the US shaving forums on the Carbon Cadre thread with the CU razor. I also reached out to Sean a couple of weeks ago regarding a particular razor that unfortunately, they have stopped producing - but you’re right that he’s very responsive.
 

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
Awesome brush
You can reach out to them. They’ll get back and can tell if and when they’ll have what you’re looking for. I find Sean to be very responsive
Thanks for your response. I have seen you posting over on one of the US shaving forums on the Carbon Cadre thread with the CU razor. I also reached out to Sean a couple of weeks ago regarding a particular razor that unfortunately, they have stopped producing - but you’re right that he’s very responsive.
Sean was brilliant with a passaround.
 

Randy

Forum GOD!
IMG_20250814_000343.jpg
IMG_20250814_000414.jpg


So, I went to visit a friend called Nick.

He's also a wet shaving enthusiast and he ordered this soap in 2022, when it was available in Anticatura.

The dialogue:
- Wow Nick, this is Vertu!
- What? It's just soap. And with terrible scent.
- Sell it to me then. Get rid of this terrible soap.
- Tell me a price..
- 15€.
- Done.

The soap has 2 uses and the scent is something similar to a lip balm with chocolate. The Cognac note, is in the background.

This base (Nai from Grooming Dept, now Aion Skincare) is mythic to me and also discontinued. The thing is that I have another Vertu, bought the same year, which now is unobtainium.

From what I remember, this one isn't just a soap, but a deep anti - age night cream and almost nothing comes close to it. Will test it again soon to check & share my thoughts with some fine gentlemen here..💪


Master Mo has my respect, even though he changes his formulas, quicker than Leonardo Di Caprio changes his girlfriends.
 
Last edited:

DesertIguana

Forum GOD!
Still have got nothing coming, or on order. Could be September before I pull trigger on NEW BRUSH, was think Zenith 506, but found these way CHEAPER at about $8.50/ or each.


OMEGA10108. I have had several OMEGA's over the years, there are good Brush For Buckv IMHO.

Never owned any of their upper end Brushes, but in what I call Price P{point Offering $5.00-$20.00 USD, IMHO mega own market in Boar with many offering, colors, sizes and shapes. JMHO

1755131855191.png
 
Last edited:

Bambamshaves

Veteran
View attachment 166266View attachment 166267

So, I went to visit a friend called Nick.

He's also a wet shaving enthusiast and he ordered this soap in 2022, when it was available in Anticatura.

The dialogue:
- Wow Nick, this is Vertu!
- What? It's just soap. And with terrible scent.
- Sell it to me then. Get rid of this terrible soap.
- Tell me a price..
- 15€.
- Done.

The soap has 2 uses and the scent is something similar to a lip balm with chocolate. The Cognac note, is in the background.

This base (Nai from Grooming Dept, now Aion Skincare) is mythic to me and also discontinued. The thing is that I have another Vertu, bought the same year, which now is unobtainium.

From what I remember, this one isn't just a soap, but a deep anti - age night cream and almost nothing comes close to it. Will test it again soon to check & share my thoughts with some fine gentlemen here..💪


Master Mo has my respect, even though he changes his formulas, quicker than Leonardo Di Caprio changes his girlfriends.
Mohammed is a few weeks behind (not unusual for him) on the latest Aion release. I love MO’s soaps and splashes but his ability to meet deadlines is lacking. I placed this order at the end of June for a July 21 release. We still wait!
 

Bambamshaves

Veteran
Still have got nothing coming, or on order. Could be September before I pull trigger on NEW BRUSH, was think Zenith 506, but found these way CHEAPER at about $8.50/ or each.


OMEGA10108. I have had several OMEGA's over the years, there are good Brush For Buckv IMHO.

Never owned any of their upper end Brushes, but in what I call Price P{point Offering $5.00-$20.00 USD, IMHO mega own market in Boar with many offering, colors, sizes and shapes. JMHO

View attachment 166271
I have yet to try an Omega piggie. I have Zenith and Semogues only
 
Top