August 2018 Acquisitions

SeanC

Forum GOD!
A couple of well regarded soaps; although the Saponificio Bignoli is soft even by croap standards, but not quite a cream



Simpsons limited edition 'Petrol Head' synthetic brush produced for the TT. As it was only priced at £29 I suspected that it could contain Vulfix / Simfix fibres. Judging by the face feel, which isn't exactly soft, I think I was correct. One hell of a backbone too

 
Last edited:

Benz3ne

Forum GOD!
I was hesitant buying this as I already have Orange Chill, but the mix of lemon and orange is thankfully different enough. It also has a higher level of menthol, too.
I've the lemon chill, which falls into the 'glacial' side of things... I'm still tempted to get the lemony orange! Would love the orange chill to be 'glacial' as well rather than just falling into their 'menthol' category,
 
Top