Quique
Forum GOD!
A Thater and a Saponificio Varesino, this is one of my dreams
Enjoy the brushes James!!!
A Thater and a Saponificio Varesino, this is one of my dreams
Thank you. A SV has been on my wish list for quite some time.A Thater and a Saponificio Varesino, this is one of my dreams
Enjoy the brushes James!!!

Where did one stumble upon this wonderful liquid? P.Stubbles on some Thayers Peach.
![]()
Enjoy it! The O clone is a superb injector. Works great with single or twin blades.Schick O Clone
![]()

I do like the sound of that Lemony Orange...
I was hesitant buying this as I already have Orange Chill, but the mix of lemon and orange is thankfully different enough. It also has a higher level of menthol, too.I do like the sound of that Lemony Orange...
I've the lemon chill, which falls into the 'glacial' side of things... I'm still tempted to get the lemony orange! Would love the orange chill to be 'glacial' as well rather than just falling into their 'menthol' category,I was hesitant buying this as I already have Orange Chill, but the mix of lemon and orange is thankfully different enough. It also has a higher level of menthol, too.