N_Architect
Travel, See, Feel, Explore
I was wrong, it was not the OneBlade Core that was supposed to be delivered today.
Instead, a very nice pre-owned Cartier Tank Solo Large (Mens) arrived from Germany...
Very classy.![]()
I was wrong, it was not the OneBlade Core that was supposed to be delivered today.
Instead, a very nice pre-owned Cartier Tank Solo Large (Mens) arrived from Germany...
![]()
I was wrong, it was not the OneBlade Core that was supposed to be delivered today.
Instead, a very nice pre-owned Cartier Tank Solo Large (Mens) arrived from Germany...
Nice design, good texture for lathering.Symmetrical Pottery
![]()
I have 2 of those, superb quality for the money, but too heavy to write with I found. They are now in my car "just in case"Ali Express purchase.
View attachment 13774 View attachment 13776
Good solid pen for work. Only £1.60 inc postage.

. Will be using both of these later.
Very nice I'd love to see a picture once bloomed please?A couple of Wiborg.
![]()
![]()
Wow - they do exist!A couple of Wiborg.
![]()
![]()
Thanks.Very nice I'd love to see a picture once bloomed please?