I do like these handles, but I'm not a badger fancier. It would make for a very expensive re-knot to pull that badger and pop in a knot I'd want to use.Yes, yes, yes I know. I needed another brush! A Thater 26mm 2 band. Soft tips is an understatement!
View attachment 13736

Right time of year! Enjoy the cool 8)
Thank youYep it sure is. Enjoy.
@Godfather, Rob strongly denies being a Brummie. I can't imagine who started a rumour he was.Brummy!

Laffin! Me either but I've got my theories.@Godfather, Rob strongly denies being a Brummie. I can't imagine who started a rumour he was.![]()

Be still my beating heart.Gorgousness Alert!
Stork titanium handles from Russia
95mm Ex3 and 90mm Consul
View attachment 13743

Very nice @Blackmass. I've read many positive reviews about these 6C's. What do think about the finish? Hope it pleases.

What do I think of the finish? Cheap and patchy.......only joking.Very nice @Blackmass. I've read many positive reviews about these 6C's. What do think about the finish? Hope it pleases.![]()

The consul is my fav handle! Best I have but you will soon know that!Gorgousness Alert!
Stork titanium handles from Russia
95mm Ex3 and 90mm Consul
View attachment 13743