April Acquisitions

Wayne

Forum Sod
Yep I agree with Wayne (cheap as chips), but can't be bothered with faffing around with knots and handles so have the Silksmoke and Synbad on the way from AP shave. I may be in the minority but I found the Yaqi Tuxedo and Timber wolf knots to be too soft and fragile for my liking. Hoping the other two will provide more backbone and less splay. Toying on going for the Epsilon as well.
Sorry Nishy but they wont. They are both soft knots with little backbone. As painting brushes they are incredible, that’s lather not gloss :D
 
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
I have no idea.
Never tried it, even though I stock a couple of them.
In the next shave I'll have a first idea on how it performs.
Feedback a bit in the SOTD when you try it Konstantine. I'm curious.
 

Number Six

Forum GOD!


I've been eyeing a Moe for quite a while. I recently sold a Krakatoa and decided I would like to add another to the den. This 28mm was offered in the last drop with the new NL5 knot. For me these are fantastic knots so I pulled the trigger. Here it is fresh from the tube.

A quick hand lather confirmed the great feel of the knot. The Moe handle is very ergonomic and reassuring to hold.

It's challenging to photograph the beauty of this resin. Here's the bottom edited to show the contrasting "chunks".
 

JePorto

Guru
Mail call.

Safety razor Tatara Masamune
Shaving cream Barba Rija by Confiança
Shaving Brush B&B 2010 by Semogue


Enviado do meu SM-G900F através do Tapatalk
Great stuff
I'm looking for one of those semogue
Any clue?

Enviado do meu SM-N960F através do Tapatalk
 

XF-17

Forum GOD!
Great stuff
I'm looking for one of those semogue
Any clue?

Enviado do meu SM-N960F através do Tapatalk
Thank you very much.
They are rare to appear.
This was through a topic I created to inform you that I bought Semogue LE brushes.

Enviado do meu SM-G900F através do Tapatalk
 

The Gentleman

Forum GOD!


I've been eyeing a Moe for quite a while. I recently sold a Krakatoa and decided I would like to add another to the den. This 28mm was offered in the last drop with the new NL5 knot. For me these are fantastic knots so I pulled the trigger. Here it is fresh from the tube.

A quick hand lather confirmed the great feel of the knot. The Moe handle is very ergonomic and reassuring to hold.

It's challenging to photograph the beauty of this resin. Here's the bottom edited to show the contrasting "chunks".
Beautiful:thumbsup:
 

Billyfergie

Forum GOD!

This Real Beautiful Mint NOS BOCKLA by Hugo Herbertz Solingen 5/8th Arrived from France Today...I Reckon its the Most Beutiful SR I Have Ever Seen...Nae Kiddin...This Pic Does it No Justice..Came in its Box & Factory Fresh...Think it was Made Today..Now to get this Piece of Razor Porn on the Hones..:p::p:

Billy
 
Top