I'm gonna go Wars and Lider first, only because the others have seals and these ones don't. I have no idea what Space Quest might smell likeWars is the only one I tried. Really interested in the scent of Bond creams.
I'm gonna go Wars and Lider first, only because the others have seals and these ones don't. I have no idea what Space Quest might smell likeWars is the only one I tried. Really interested in the scent of Bond creams.
I love the smell of WarsI'm gonna go Wars and Lider first, only because the others have seals and these ones don't. I have no idea what Space Quest might smell like
The Yego is nice. Good performance and a nice fresh scentI’ve tried all of those except the one second from the left. And can recommend them all!
Good news ....I look forward to receiving mine soon. What option did you go for?My Mars has arrived as well as a cheap bulldog steel handle from AliExpress. @Rob - Mars Razor photos to follow can’t wait to try it out! Also positively packaged in such a thin box the wife doesn’t suspect razor related produce!
I wanted both but thought I’d play safe and try the half de head first and then buy the other head later if I get on with it.Good news ....I look forward to receiving mine soon. What option did you go for?
Glad it got there safe and sound.Looking forward to testing this out View attachment 113466
Postman stopped me walking to work this morning and handed it overGlad it got there safe and sound.
Did you buy from the marsrazor site? It seems m be down for meView attachment 113481View attachment 113482View attachment 113483
Plate 5(V) set up ready to go! Feels incredibly light, yet solid, I managed to set it up relatively easily. It’s an interesting head angle and I’m looking forward to see how it shaves tomorrow. I want to see if I can shave as quickly as @Rob - Mars Razor seems able to with it! It feels good in the hand and has a good grip to it. It genuinely feels unique and if the half de head is a winner I’ll definitely be adding the AC head as well.
I bought it via the kickstarter campaign. I checked the website out earlier too and it was down. Maybe @Rob - Mars Razor will let us know what is happening, I know it’s pretty busy for him with putting all the parts together and posting out the razors, at the moment. I was lucky I was in the first round he sent out.Did you buy from the marsrazor site? It seems m be down for me