April 2022 Acquisitions

culcreuch

Forum GOD!
My Mars has arrived as well as a cheap bulldog steel handle from AliExpress. @Rob - Mars Razor photos to follow can’t wait to try it out! Also positively packaged in such a thin box the wife doesn’t suspect razor related produce!
Good news ....I look forward to receiving mine soon. What option did you go for?
 

LeeMaz

Forum GOD!
FAAE75B2-E2A2-426C-9FAA-4A3BD36269AC.jpeg
7CC20F3E-5898-43E8-B8E3-E9365EF21046.jpeg
5E606B2B-C674-497A-9401-EEA17F740604.jpeg

Plate 5(V) set up ready to go! Feels incredibly light, yet solid, I managed to set it up relatively easily. It’s an interesting head angle and I’m looking forward to see how it shaves tomorrow. I want to see if I can shave as quickly as @Rob - Mars Razor seems able to with it! It feels good in the hand and has a good grip to it. It genuinely feels unique and if the half de head is a winner I’ll definitely be adding the AC head as well.
 

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
View attachment 113481View attachment 113482View attachment 113483
Plate 5(V) set up ready to go! Feels incredibly light, yet solid, I managed to set it up relatively easily. It’s an interesting head angle and I’m looking forward to see how it shaves tomorrow. I want to see if I can shave as quickly as @Rob - Mars Razor seems able to with it! It feels good in the hand and has a good grip to it. It genuinely feels unique and if the half de head is a winner I’ll definitely be adding the AC head as well.
Did you buy from the marsrazor site? It seems m be down for me
 

LeeMaz

Forum GOD!
Did you buy from the marsrazor site? It seems m be down for me
I bought it via the kickstarter campaign. I checked the website out earlier too and it was down. Maybe @Rob - Mars Razor will let us know what is happening, I know it’s pretty busy for him with putting all the parts together and posting out the razors, at the moment. I was lucky I was in the first round he sent out.
 
Top