RSSO
SOD of the day
Yeap he is and no I don't want to...Is he back making soap again?
Yeap he is and no I don't want to...Is he back making soap again?
Thatās interesting to hear that thereās a difference between the Chubby 2 and a newer Muhle STF knot.My Muhle STF (Jan 2021) and Chubby 2 have different fibres with the CH2 being much softer.
Iāll stick with the CH2 over the CH3 then. I thought there was an upgraded version that I didnāt know about!
Love to hear your thoughts on those, still couldnāt decide what to order!My Oumo knots (Ace and Manchurian) have finally arrived. Glued them in this morning and looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about.
View attachment 90105
Will do. I expect the Ace to feel more natural as itās the least processed knot they have. The manchurian will have slightly more backbone and slightly gelly tips...without being overly gelly like their hooked tips knot. I believe for that one they mechanically (sandpaper?) break the tips.Love to hear your thoughts on those, still couldnāt decide what to order!
I was looking at Uomo page now and apparently they added another type of hair/treatment to their products.Will do. I expect the Ace to feel more natural itās the least processed knot they have. The manchurian will have slightly more backbone and slightly gelly tips...without being overly gelly like their hooked tips knot. I believe for that one they mechanically (sandpaper?) break the tips.
Actually since ordering these I have ordered a Boti NC knot. A few members here have nothing but praise for this knot.
Found themDo you have a link please
That looks great MarcoAs a Swiss guy (currently living in Denmark) this one was a must. BR-1 razor with 3 different SB baseplats 0,67 / 0,86 / 0,99 from Blutt Rasur. Machined SS, Swiss Made.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Best Regards
Marco
What's in the red topped jars?Samples of April
![]()