How's the glue bump on that?...
Sent from my ... using Tapatalk
Opened 5 more packs today, 2 packs had 1 rusty blade 3 packs had 2 rusty blades. Still not bad.I think I will go through the rest in the morning to see how many more rusty blades are lurking in my packs.
I am a total noob regarding brushes, so I really don't know what to say.How's the glue bump on that?
Where's mine???????Yes. Did you get one of the 60 or 30 lots they had as well?
No problem, thanks for the reply.I am a total noob regarding brushes, so I really don't know what to say.
No idea. Not even sure what a glue bump is, how it looks and what it does.
Sorry.
Thanks, I know that in theory but since I don't have experience with a lot of brushes I cannot really compare it and say is it a large glue bump or small. When I grab the brush by the knot I can feel something stiff in the bottom, guess that's it. I wouldn't say it's too big, when compared with my Stirling Synthetic 24mm it's almost the same and since this brush is bigger my guess is it has less effect than the bump on the 24mm. I would say it has a slight smaller backbone than Stirling 24 and it's a bit more "springy" (i think that's the correct term-when lathering it has more lather drops jumping out of the brush if not careful) and holds a lot of lather inside of it. I do need more uses to confirm that opinion, this is just based on 2 uses.No problem, thanks for the reply.
The glue bump is the centre/bottom of the knot, where they use glue to hold/fasten the hairs together.
Usually Chinese-made brushes have a kind of large glue bump, whereas (for example) in a genuine French Plisson brush the glue bump you just can't feel it is there.
Yes it does. Thank you.Thanks, I know that in theory but since ....
...
Don't know if any of this makes sense
...