Thank You..It was Dirty So it Wasnt Obvious to the Untrained Eye..A Bit of Gut Instinct & Of Course Some Good Luck..Congratulations on a fantastic catch Billy.
£11.00 is a steal indeed.![]()


From an eBay seller?
Yes. Did you get one of the 60 or 30 lots they had as well?From an eBay seller?
I did... I would strongly advise you to check as many as you dare open, mine looked fine outside but inside the blades were full of rustYes. Did you get one of the 60 or 30 lots they had as well?
Just opened 3 packs at random from the box, 2 look fine but one had rust on the first blade in the pack, but the rest of the blades in each pack I opened look fine. If it is only the the first blade in the pack that is affected then I can live with that. I knew it was a gamble but at £25 for 250 blades it seemed worth it.I did... I would strongly advise you to check as many as you dare open, mine looked fine outside but inside the blades were full of rust View attachment 27718
"Goatywoaty" over on TSR also bought a 250 box and they turned up this morning all rusty, AFAIK he's asking the seller for a substantial partial refund or complete return as some packs contain 5/10 rusted blades. The cutting edge looks OK but to rust out stainless steel they must have gotten pretty damp (unless they were from a faulty batch?) I've not tried to shave with them, Goaty is going to tonight apparently and will give some feedback if they're usable or not.
View attachment 27719
View attachment 27720
View attachment 27721
Sounds like you had better luck than usJust opened 3 packs at random from the box, 2 look fine but one had rust on the first blade in the pack, but the rest of the blades in each pack I opened look fine. If it is only the the first blade in the pack that is affected then I can live with that. I knew it was a gamble but at £25 for 250 blades it seemed worth it.


I think I will go through the rest in the morning to see how many more rusty blades are lurking in my packs.Sounds like you had better luck than us
Each of my packs had one or two rusty at the top and also one or two at the bottom![]()
Excellent purchases. Love the Red Tip for it's smooth efficiencyMail Call:- Two packages arrived today from US, Gillette Flare Tip Rocket 1950 made in England and a Gillette Red Tip D4 1958
![]()
Wayne.Absolutely stunning Sonny.
Enjoy!![]()