Anyone up for a Summer Northern England Meet?

Which date do you prefer

  • Aug 3rd

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • aug 10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aug 24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aug 31

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
I get a nose bleed going north of the Thames and for the pirce of the train now I could get a new Shavemac brush. :D

Edit - that is not to say I would not like to meet more of you lot - met 2 in person to date.
Possibly three.......though we can’t remember meeting LOL
 
S

Steve Bowles

Guest
Depending upon the date, and assuming Wayne is going to wear men's clothes this time, you can count me in.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Ok Guys. I have been to the Traditional Shaving Co store this morning and have permission to hold our Northern meet there. I am thinking a Saturday in August but can be flexible to accommodate people. I am sure this will be a great meet up and possibly the first ATG meet, correct me if I am wrong?
The store itself is a nice little store in the heart of the finest city in the UK Leeds :D
Lots of parking close by, about 10 mins from Leeds train station and lots of great restaurants and pubs with some shopping for the Ladies. Some members have registered their interest but this is now officially a live event and hope it is a great day. I will add a poll for the most popular date
Cheers
Wayno.
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I have just read on Facebook that The Traditional Shaving Store is closing down!!!
Are you aware of this @Wayne?
 
Top