Holyzeus
Forum GOD!
It was on FBWhy do you believe the store is closing?
It was on FBWhy do you believe the store is closing?
I can't see it myself on FB.It was on FB
It wasn’t an announcement, someone popped in there. Still selling on line apparentlyI can't see it myself on FB.

I can do the 10thThanks for trying @Wayne, pure headache logistically.
If anyone is still interested 6th-10th August Great British Beer Festival in London:
https://gbbf.org.uk/
Few beers and shaving chat
@Dipesh Could be the perfect opportunity to finally meet![]()
Beer?? Yes!!!Thanks for trying @Wayne, pure headache logistically.
If anyone is still interested 6th-10th August Great British Beer Festival in London:
https://gbbf.org.uk/
Few beers and shaving chat
@Dipesh Could be the perfect opportunity to finally meet![]()
Maybe you could start a thread Avnish?Thanks for trying @Wayne, pure headache logistically.
If anyone is still interested 6th-10th August Great British Beer Festival in London:
https://gbbf.org.uk/
Few beers and shaving chat
@Dipesh Could be the perfect opportunity to finally meet![]()
Yep will do this eveningMaybe you could start a thread Avnish?

Unfortunately I'm abroad from the 18th till the end of the monthBeer?? Yes!!!
Also I plan to be in London over the coming weeks. Will text you when I have a date [emoji1360]

Boo!Unfortunately I'm abroad from the 18th till the end of the month![]()