Any shaving gear on your radar for 2021

Wintermute

Forum GOD!
I'm still trying to shift my ATT SE1 on the BST forum and I'm also going to be listing my Blackland Vector soon. Hoping to put the money from them into a EJ 3one6 or a Rex Envoy.

Sadly I've gone off AC blades but still plenty of DEs out there to try!
 

Boycie83

Space Cadet
I'm still trying to shift my ATT SE1 on the BST forum and I'm also going to be listing my Blackland Vector soon. Hoping to put the money from them into a EJ 3one6 or a Rex Envoy.

Sadly I've gone off AC blades but still plenty of DEs out there to try!
I'm amazed that SE1 hasn't shifted at that price. It's a great razor. It seems to be difficult to sell anything at the minute. I imagine your Vector will be snapped up quickly though.
 

Cleanfoam

Forum GOD!
What colour were you after?
Any of the colors worry me tbh. As much as I love the look, I figure unless the finish is perfect and lasts a lifetime then I’d prefer plain old aluminium. I may be open to persuasion otherwise
 
Last edited:

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Any of the colors worry me tbh. As much as I love the look, I figure unless the finish is perfect and lasts a lifetime then I’d prefer plain old aluminium. I may be open to persuasion otherwise
I have a plain aluminium one I could be persuaded to part with if you’re after one.
 

Kevy

Forum GOD!
Excitedly awaiting the release of TGGR Buddha Wood aftershave to match the soap. That a Wickham rebrand. Buddha Wood is very reminiscent of the attars that I like.
That's available now from TGGR. I bought some last week.
 
Top