Any shaving gear on your radar for 2021

donnie_arko

Forum GOD!
Im going to try for a spending sabbatical. I have so much stuff and I need to show some restraint, otherwise I will just keep buying.
I'm going to try to avoid unnecessary or all purchases for 2021, as I seemed to have found the items I use the most, but the ones I continue to buy just seem to gather dust, but I still carry on buying them!

A year of restraint could be a good thing.
 

gwsmallwood

Legendary Member
I went all out on razors in 2020, but still a couple of razors on the radar. Mostly Brushes and a few soap brands.
  • Gamechanger .84
  • Timeless SLIM
  • Stirling SA razor
  • MMOC version with the bumps in the blade tray.
  • Wild West Brush Works brush handle 5
  • Heritage Collection Dubl Duck brush handle
  • Turn N Shave brush handle
  • Colorado Razor Design brush handle
  • Chisel and Hound brush handle
  • Slight interest in Blackland's new brush
  • Slight interest in the Rex Synthetic brush coming out this year
  • Murphy and McNeil soap
  • Viking Soap
  • Soap Commander soap.
I'm sure some other to things will pop up.
 

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
I no longer am looking for shaving gear. I've saturated that effort as far as I care to at the moment. My focus is now aiming at drums. Namely, a used drum kit to use for gigging and rehearsing off site when Covid is under control.
 

NeilJ

Forum GOD!
The only thing I’m looking out for is a Blackland Vector inkwell stand, I’m not holding out much hope though.
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
For some reason I really fancied a Rex Envoy, so I might look at one of those someday. Don’t have a ton of funds these days so I’m not planning on buying a lot... famous last words!
 

dajd94

Forum GOD!
A couple of razors:
  • Karve Aluminium
  • Yates Precision Razor - H-plate
  • Assylum 17-4
And a lot of soaps...
 

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
Not sure if it counts as 2021 as I've already got them in the process of being made, but a Turn n Shave handle and Rod George razor.

Going to try and get through some soaps this year, finished 3 but then got all excited and bought another 20...
 
Top