Acquisitions - September 2016

pjgh

Forum GOD!
You're coming through loud and clear @pjgh I only have 5 months of 40's left. My aftershave shelf for non-themed shaves includes OS, most of the Pinauds, Blue Stratos, regular Brut (I do like it a lot), Irisch Moos, 4711 and Hai Karate. You are right, I do need to get some Jovan, I also keep looking at bottles of Aquatonic in the pound shop - but haven't had the bottle to buy any yet. Thoughts?
I bought Aquatonic at the same time as Hai Karate from Savers, maybe a year ago. While I used the bottle of Hai Karate, the Aquatonic was moved along as a PIF almost straight away ... for the price, do try it though. It was just ... well, light.
 

Uncle Bertie

Forum GOD!
The plot thickens with the Streamline/1912. I'll add a photo or two later but the head feels like it's permanently fastened on. Perhaps it's a hybrid :wink:
 

Darkbulb

Member #10
My favorite haul of the week was this box containing two brand new FS brushes and a brand new Barbaros TR-1 razor.
$150 is not pocket change but, I have to say that in this case it felt like a very fair price.

I used one of the brushes and the razor this morning and had a great shave :)

The two brushes:


...and the very attractive Barbaros TR-1 razor:




There were, I believe, only 120 of these razors made and I feel very fortunate to have score a brand new one.
Great job @theunnamed - loved it :)
 
Top