Looney12345
Forum GOD!
Seygus in black ... https://shavenation.com/collections/seygus
Seygus in black ... https://shavenation.com/collections/seygus
Nice.. Ta LooneySeygus in black ... https://shavenation.com/collections/seygus
I bought Aquatonic at the same time as Hai Karate from Savers, maybe a year ago. While I used the bottle of Hai Karate, the Aquatonic was moved along as a PIF almost straight away ... for the price, do try it though. It was just ... well, light.You're coming through loud and clear @pjgh I only have 5 months of 40's left. My aftershave shelf for non-themed shaves includes OS, most of the Pinauds, Blue Stratos, regular Brut (I do like it a lot), Irisch Moos, 4711 and Hai Karate. You are right, I do need to get some Jovan, I also keep looking at bottles of Aquatonic in the pound shop - but haven't had the bottle to buy any yet. Thoughts?
Arse.Well spotted Paul, I saw this for sale and thought !!!cheek
If it's any consolation, the head you did buy shaves better than the Streamline ...Arse.
What did you pay for it if you don't mind sharing? That way we can tell if it really is an "arse" moment or notI'm glad you guys understood that was me saying Oh arse, rather than You arse... It's not been a good week.
If It was me, I would not say. Have overpaid for an item before and felt a Right Wally, with no need to tell the World.What did you pay for it if you don't mind sharing? That way we can tell if it really is an "arse" moment or not

Good point buddy... Fair enoughIf It was me, I would not say. Have overpaid for an item before and felt a Right Wally, with no need to tell the World.![]()



