Acquisitions - September 2016

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Good blades those, they keep coming up on eBay from the same seller. Tempted to buy more...
 

Darkbulb

Member #10
Received this $20-something NOS Kent brush that turned out to look even better in person.
It even have the original wrapping paper in the box.
Judging from the writing on the lid I'd gamble and say that the brush itself is from the late 1970s,



It's the same model as the used red Kent brush I picked up a few weeks ago (and that I have yet to clean up..);


Which brings my mini-collection of vintage, white British shaving brushes to..three;
 

Mrchick

Handsome Avatar
I had fun at a new Antiques Shop today. All of this and change from a $20.00 bill.
The Schick is NOS with the original blade blank in it.
IMG_7609.JPG


I stopped at another shop on the way home and couldn't pass this up for the price.
IMG_7610.JPG


I came home to this in the mailbox.
IMG_7611.JPG


It was a good day:)
 
Last edited:
Top