Acquisitions - September 2016

pjgh

Forum GOD!
Some gubbins from Connaught:

Wickham's Russian Leather soap
Wickham's Citrus Musk aftershave
GEM blades
Treet blades
Schick blades
3P soap
 

pjgh

Forum GOD!
... and another delivery:

Rasasi Egra EDT
Givenchy Gentleman EDT
Pair of palm grip handles for my fencing foils
 

Lord Fatboy

Forgo Mud !
Single 12" x 12" marble tile, currently on sale at Topps for 2.79 (I've got a granite tile, but it's not nearly flat enough):
tile.jpg
 

Darkbulb

Member #10
Received two vintage brushes - both in great condition.

1) Vintage Plisson in "horn" handle
I put horn in quotation marks as I'm not quite sure it's genuine horn. It feels pretty heavy but the surface and 'sound' of it makes me think it's plastic/resin. Regardless I really like it and it's my first vintage Plisson so it felt worth the $29 I spent on it


2) Vintage NOS "Made in England" brush
No idea who the maker is but the handle feels great - both in shape and weight.
I used it for this morning's shave and the knot performed very well indeed.


 

Darkbulb

Member #10
Also...received this amazing metal Chubby model "B-Chub" handmade by Mr @twhite
Perfect balance, great weight and extremely comfortable. Fitted with a TGN 28mm hybrid knot this will be one fun brush to use! :)
Thanks again Tom, you mad genius!

 

Redd

A Right Member
Woo, last of the big spenders again. The SV was £2.99 from TKMaxx. Smells great and I will probably cut it into 3.


Also bought 2 x Continentals (215/60/R17) - Asda Tyres FYI:okay:.
 

pjgh

Forum GOD!
Gillette #77
GEM (Made in England ... sold in Aus) in Australian 150th Anniversary case
Sumatran Vetivert attar
Javan Vetivert attar
 
Top