UKRob
Forum GOD!
Is that Hans Kneibes and Whoops Adaisy by any chance?Google Hans Kneibes Leather Razor case for Australian site.
I got mine from Forum member
Is that Hans Kneibes and Whoops Adaisy by any chance?Google Hans Kneibes Leather Razor case for Australian site.
I got mine from Forum member
Very nice brush Jose FranciscoPaladin Tut 26mm Graphite
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Thanks Kike!Very nice brush Jose Francisco
I'm glad you could have got it
Enjoy it
Very nice James!
And it’s a beauty!
Could you explain what a Hybrid is? I have never got deeplier enough into the vintage razors ...![]()
I've been after one of these for a while. I'm quite excited to put it into use after hockey training tonight.
(It's a Gillette Hybrid Tech.)

In essence, it's a closed comb Raised Flat Bottom New made in a few runs in 1939. In practice, it marries the smoothness of the flat bottom English Tech with the slightly greater efficiency of the New in a rhodium-plated package. Thanks to its rarity its reputation is naturally hyped up, but it is still a fine razor and a great addition to my small-but-lovely collection.Could you explain what a Hybrid is? I have never got deeplier enough into the vintage razors ...![]()