Quick test lather ... I'm going to enjoy thisOmega Eucalyptus Shaving Cream

once upon a time I wouldn't have understood that, but the internet can be a wonderful thingHa det så kul!

James,I'm loving the injectors.
Here's my Pal adjustable. Fantastic condition with a nice weight. Thanks to @MPF9 for selling me a great razor. I'm so chuffed
View attachment 2716
View attachment 2717
Ha det så kul!
Damn it! Mixing my Nordiscandiwegian up ... Fitjar is Norwegian, innit? Anyway, the sentiment is the same ... enjoy!Mange takk pjgh!

Thanks Mike. Question. Should the setting be in any particular position before a blade change?James,
Happy Shaving, use that weight with a light touch and a mid setting to develop a feel for it.
Mike
James,Thanks Mike. Question. Should the setting be any particular position before a blade change?
Oh give us the credit for what's ours, will you, and leave them Swedes out of this!?Ha det så kul!
