Acquisitions - October 2016

Billyfergie

Forum GOD!


My Roger Rabbit Hone Up & Ready to Go..I Reckon the Pixies have been at this One..:laugh:

My Mint Wedge Joseph Rogers Arrived in the Post NOS..Its Very Old as these are Bone Scales & its Her Majesties Marking on in..A 4/8th I Reckon & Just Over 4 Centimetres Length Blade..The Same Size as an SE Hollow Ground Blade or a Rolls Blade..:okay:

It Must have Shrunk..:hyper:

I Might Just Keep it and Hone it Up as it wasn't Expensive..Its a Miniature Shaving Wedge..Must be Rare as I cant Come across anything on it..I thought it was a 7/8th Full Size Job..:p:

Life is Full of Surprizes..:wacky:

Billy
 

Looney12345

Forum GOD!


My Roger Rabbit Hone Up & Ready to Go..I Reckon the Pixies have been at this One..:laugh:

My Mint Wedge Joseph Rogers Arrived in the Post NOS..Its Very Old as these are Bone Scales & its Her Majesties Marking on in..A 4/8th I Reckon & Just Over 4 Centimetres Length Blade..The Same Size as an SE Hollow Ground Blade or a Rolls Blade..:okay:

It Must have Shrunk..:hyper:

I Might Just Keep it and Hone it Up as it wasn't Expensive..Its a Miniature Shaving Wedge..Must be Rare as I cant Come across anything on it..I thought it was a 7/8th Full Size Job..:p:

Life is Full of Surprizes..:wacky:

Billy
Haha! That is brilliant!! Wonder what it's like to shave with, going to give it a go?
 

flobberdob

Forum GOD!
I do love soap commander soaps, didn't realise the winter scents were available yet
The Mrs signed me up for the seasonal scent crew last year for Xmas, so I get to test them then get them quick time. Though I do believe the amber and lavender is now available.

They are re releasing Fortitude - rum, hay and tobacco (my favourite SC scent) later in October.

If you fancy a sample of the amber and lavender wizz me a PM, realistically gonna be a decade before I get through their size tubs!
 

Mrchick

Handsome Avatar
It was a slow day at the monthly Antiques Fair. I'm starting to think I've picked it over.
I picked these four up. I'm a little concerned about the tarnish on the Dubl Duck Dwarf. I'll see what I can do with it. The price was right.
IMG_7785.JPG
 
Top