Wayne
Forum Sod
The Mystique is fab for only a tenner.More attars ...
Anfar Bend by Oudh al Anfar
Oudh Abyat by Al Haramain
Fakat Lil Rijal & Nisa ("for Him" and "for Her") by Al Haramain
The Mystique is fab for only a tenner.More attars ...
Anfar Bend by Oudh al Anfar
Oudh Abyat by Al Haramain
Fakat Lil Rijal & Nisa ("for Him" and "for Her") by Al Haramain
Do add your throughts/review to the review thread I just created if you get a chance.RazoRock Black Hawk
![]()





Haha! That is brilliant!! Wonder what it's like to shave with, going to give it a go?![]()
![]()
My Roger Rabbit Hone Up & Ready to Go..I Reckon the Pixies have been at this One..
My Mint Wedge Joseph Rogers Arrived in the Post NOS..Its Very Old as these are Bone Scales & its Her Majesties Marking on in..A 4/8th I Reckon & Just Over 4 Centimetres Length Blade..The Same Size as an SE Hollow Ground Blade or a Rolls Blade..
It Must have Shrunk..
I Might Just Keep it and Hone it Up as it wasn't Expensive..Its a Miniature Shaving Wedge..Must be Rare as I cant Come across anything on it..I thought it was a 7/8th Full Size Job..
Life is Full of Surprizes..
Billy
I do love soap commander soaps, didn't realise the winter scents were available yetA bit of BST action. Plus SC autumn scent, big fan of this SC scent IMO they are a lot better at winter scents than summer ones.
View attachment 2552
Oh..Yeah..Its Took a Killer Edge..Its the Same Size as a Rolls Razor Blade..Nae..Problem to Me..Haha! That is brilliant!! Wonder what it's like to shave with, going to give it a go?

The Mrs signed me up for the seasonal scent crew last year for Xmas, so I get to test them then get them quick time. Though I do believe the amber and lavender is now available.I do love soap commander soaps, didn't realise the winter scents were available yet
Can't wait to hear...Oh..Yeah..Its Took a Killer Edge..Its the Same Size as a Rolls Razor Blade..Nae..Problem to Me..
Billy