Acquisitions - May 2017

flashashton27

Forum GOD!
Laffin. It's Ross @flashashton27 you have to blame.
Hahaha - I've said it before, but our skin is a very important asset, so I try (as much as I can), to look after mine.

I've been trying out my wife's Nip+Fab Dragons Blood Fix Plumping Serum this week. it's a nice lightweight product, that definitely leaves my skin feeling more hydrated. Highly recommended & relatively cheap in comparison to other serums out there.

@halvor - It's a downward spiral from here on in & I can see you developing a rather complex post shave routine once they arrive. Enjoy!
 

halvor

a most elusive fish
Re Rockwell, I never got the option to choose between any finishes on Indiegogo. Remains to be seen what will arrive. It appeared to be the regular chrome from the site. How did you boys get to order gunmetal?
 

Acer89

James
Re Rockwell, I never got the option to choose between any finishes on Indiegogo. Remains to be seen what will arrive. It appeared to be the regular chrome from the site. How did you boys get to order gunmetal?
Hi Halvor
Same here but here's what will happen:

Hi James,
Thanks for reaching out! About 2 weeks after your pledge date, you'll receive a BackerKit Survey Invite where you can select your finish. Thank you for your support!
Gareth
 
Last edited:

Bizzyberry

Forum GOD!
very nice. I much prefer the gunmetal. How long did you have to wait from time of order? Ordered mine a week ago but no movement on shipping yet.
I ordered mine way back in Nov 2016 as a kickstarter Pre Order, mine shipped on the 12th May and arrived this week. Hopefully yours will be much quicker! Shaving with the 6C in the morning hope it's as good as the reports I've read so far.
 
Top