Acquisitions - May 2017

p.b

Forum GOD!
... and a new (old) cat:



Another Maine Coone - he's about eight and just been retired from breeding. Our other two are in conclave. It's going to be a fun few days trying to integrate. Wish me luck!
You can see why he was a stud!
 

Acer89

James
... and a new (old) cat:



Another Maine Coone - he's about eight and just been retired from breeding. Our other two are in conclave. It's going to be a fun few days trying to integrate. Wish me luck!
So gorgeous! babe magnet for sure. :love:
 

Dr Watson

James
Nice find today. I'm a void property inspector so I get into houses to see what needs doing before the next tenant comes in I sometimes come across interesting stuff. Here is what I found today

The tiny boar travel brush would make a great travel brush for any boar fan. It'll clean up nicely. It's approx 3" tall with a 10mm knot nice and dinky. I'll PIF it to whoever wants it.
I say Wayne, is that a "flat earth" stereo I spy in the background? The old "fruit box" is instantly recognisable :D
 

Midas

Active Member
Artisan
... and a new (old) cat:



Another Maine Coone - he's about eight and just been retired from breeding. Our other two are in conclave. It's going to be a fun few days trying to integrate. Wish me luck!
Fantastic cats, I've had four Maines over the years.
 

Uncle Bertie

Forum GOD!
After a blitz of eBay selling, I bought a few things to use and try out.
20170520_163825.jpg

Roughly from left to right, top to bottom :
British GBS bakelite razor, really smooth, easily the best bakelite razor I've used so far. 200 1974 British Personna blades and razor from the same period. 200 1980 British Wilkinson Sword blades. Vintage Old Spice shaving cream blended with a suitably old Gibbs soap. Culmak soap in a bowl. Two double sided razors, a really chunky VIR from Italy. The other is a Gibbs 13, one of the models they made that take standard blades. It was a PIA to get from France, but it was worth it.

I couldn't buy this much too often, but this looks like a pretty good return on about £140.
 

pjgh

Forum GOD!
Regarding my new cat ...

Fantastic cats, I've had four Maines over the years.
They're a wonderful breed. Our other two are females - Mimi, his daughter as it were is as big but nowhere near as chunky; Kenya (former lover of his haha!) is actually quite a small cat by comparison, but a strong, chunky girl.

He's lovely natured, but by heck he's got a tough head when it comes under your chin for a nuzzle!
Yeah ... me too :D

In fact, I fell in love with him first and the fact that he'd sired the next litter to be born had me racing to get on the list for Mimi.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod

AWESOME!
I have 5 I'll never use. If you want them let me know pal
I agree with the comments so far on the Gunmetal finish, whilst flawless, I expected it to be a little darker. What a marvellous shaver though!
Oh and the 5 blades were missing from the razor box, damn cheek that:p::D.
 
Top