Acquisitions July 2017

halvor

a most elusive fish
Whilst I am no interior designer that is a lovely room and the picture compliments it very well. It looks right.
Thanks, Wayne :) No interior designers here either, but we do our best and are very pleased with how this room has turned out. The oak table is from the old cottage where my great grandfather, bishop and head of the church at the time, was held captive during WW2, so there's a certain bit of affection value to having it here.

(Side note, the bishop made an attempt at mediation himself in 39-40, with the support of NL and possibly UK. When he went to Berlin and was presented with the choice of meeting with either the man himself or Göring, he figured the latter could actually be reasoned with, contrary to the former, and made the choice on that basis. As we know, nothing came out of it. I am, needless to say, proud of what he did nevertheless. And proud to have his table.)
 

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Read about this Razor in the early days of my conversion from Cartridges. Never Ever thought I would have one. Now thanks to a fellow Shaver, I have a nice Satin finish Mongoose.

Just fitted a Schick Proline blade ready to go, looks a bit fierce.

IMG_1414.jpg
 
Last edited:
Top