Acer89
James
Super finish from here. They other compounds too.Any chance of a link to the super finish please mate?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Menzerna-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
Super finish from here. They other compounds too.Any chance of a link to the super finish please mate?
Thanks mateSuper finish from here. They other compounds too.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Menzerna-P175-Yellow-Super-Finishing-Compound-250g-Bar/321591110828?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
The same as mine!! I think... We can be Riga brothers... Mine landed in Heathrow today, probably delivered tomorrow but I can't collect until TuesdayMy RigaRazor just arrived. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's shave[emoji41]![]()

Cool. I finally have a brother[emoji3]The same as mine!! I think... We can be Riga brothers... Mine landed in Heathrow today, probably delivered tomorrow but I can't collect until Tuesday![]()
Nice, that point isn't for the faint heartedMy RigaRazor just arrived. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's shave[emoji41]![]()
Hi Shaun. I used to paint my golf club numbers using the following method. It works really well on metal. Take some toilet tissue over your index finger, use enough so it doesn't soak through onto your finger. Dip it into the gloss paint and then rub it into the number, immediately take some clean tissue and rub it over the painted number to remove the excess. Simple but highly effective. Hope that helps?
Whilst I am no interior designer that is a lovely room and the picture compliments it very well. It looks right.Non-shaving related acquisition of yesterday. Not for everyone, admittedly. But my significant other is a huge fan, and it fits well with the colours in our dining area. Printed on a stiff plastic sheet.View attachment 14970