Acquisitions July 2017

2hot 2trot

Forum GOD!
Paladin Chief 28mm

View attachment 14887

M&F Style 1 Finest 3

View attachment 14888

Epsillon 2 Band 50/26

View attachment 14889

Varlet Ranger

View attachment 14890

CFG Banana (you'd better believe it!)

View attachment 14891

CRSW Limenthol Select

View attachment 14892

Bufflehead North York

View attachment 14893

L&L Brush Rejuvenator

View attachment 14895

Stirling Bath Soaps

View attachment 14896

Supply Provisions 3 Dot Plate

View attachment 14898
Some amazing Acquisitions. :wub:

Enjoy Mick.. :)
 

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
Paladin Chief 28mm

View attachment 14887

M&F Style 1 Finest 3

View attachment 14888

Epsillon 2 Band 50/26

View attachment 14889

Varlet Ranger

View attachment 14890

CFG Banana (you'd better believe it!)

View attachment 14891

CRSW Limenthol Select

View attachment 14892

Bufflehead North York

View attachment 14893

L&L Brush Rejuvenator

View attachment 14895

Stirling Bath Soaps

View attachment 14896

Supply Provisions 3 Dot Plate

View attachment 14898
I know you have been waiting a while for all this, great haul
 

Bizzyberry

Forum GOD!
If seiken is the same as FAS, then yes. They can't possibly be made for shaving. Or, masochists shave too, probably... That was my experience with them. And I tried two, in case the first was a dud.

Upon some interweb searching, it seems some get decent shaves with it, though. So by all means, give it a try.
Now I have bought them I will try them, if they are useless please feel free to remind me that you told me so.......watch out for my opinion in a future SOTD, I have now got a Valet razor so I have two options to see if they suit me or not.
 

Mikey J

Forum HOG!
@Mikey J, I am really intrigued to know your thoughts on the "Tallow & Steel."
Do they produce a strong scent? I have only recently become aware of them and from what I have read they seem to be really good. :)
Many thanks,
Wayne :)
Performance is excellent. Right up there with the best IMO. That's for the new base of course. I haven't used the old formula. The scent on Boreal is fantastic. A real balsam/piney scent. Read the description on their site. It's spot on! Scent strength is reasonably good :)
 
Top