What's the dinner tonight?

Gordy

Legendary Member
I love rabbit too but unfortunately there has been a rise in caged rabbit farms. I believe this is common practice in Eastern Europe. There is actually a large petition on Change.org, trying to stop a Romanian farm starting up in the UK. I would never want to support this in any way.
Bunny burger are by far the tastiest way I've had it. Although pie is pretty darn close.

pjgh

Forum GOD!
... not much fat on 'em though. Poor animals for the likes of legs/thighs/wings (not that a rabbit has wings) as you would with a chicken. The ragu does sound good, mind. I had a rabbit burger, which was minced meat and just pressed to form a patty. Nice!

Burgers tonight!

Badass Burgers in Spinola: http://badassburgers.eu/

Godfather

Forum GOD!
Just finished the last or last years venison made into burgers. Freezer now ready for more venison and game....

halvor

a most elusive fish
Soup and pancakes. A traditional meal in most households with children over here. Blueberry jam on the pancakes typically.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Takeaway Indian from Morrisons.
Added a little of Mr Vikis King Naga, not a patch on a proper takeaway but does the job - Yum yum

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Already Had it:-
Honey Roast Gammon, Sautéed Spuds, Cauliflower Cheese , Carrots, Tenderstem Broccoli ,Sugar Snap Peas. Pudding Pecan Roulade, assorted Cheese /Biccys. + Drop of Wine.

We did Have Guests !!:):happy:

PS Did have a sleep after the washing up !!

chrisbd

Forum GOD!
Ham & cheese jacket potato with salad.

Part of my five a day, or whatever number the government feels appropriate this week?

Regards,
Chris