What shave gear did you let go and regretted

Cheekee

Forum GOD!
My regret is not getting into DE razors earlier. I missed some gems. Paid a stupid amount for my Raw RS-10 which is something I will never do again.

Dipesh

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Nothing but the stash is huge and I need to get rid of some proper cool stuff from back in the day.

art101980

Forum GOD!
Ti DC timeless 0.95

Took a fairly heft loss on it, regretted it as soon as it was out the door
Punish myself by not getting another one despite the ease of doing so

RiverMan

Forum GOD!
I don't regret letting anything go too much, but I think I underappreciated my Kent BK4 brush and slightly wish I had it again. I think I bought into the belief that was really strong around 2015 or so that Kents were floppy and quite useless and the only brushes worth having were 2 bands with short lofts and super high backbone.

It turns out that the Kent was actually quite good. My Muhle STF isn't a million miles off actually in terms of feel.

I also sold an Edwin Jagger silvertip around 2012 ish, and that was also quite a nice brush.

Last edited:

chazt

Forum !
Two pre war Techs in really fine condition. First one, then sometime later, the other. Tbh I don’t know why, other than I had an abundance of Techs at the time. To replace them now in the shape they were in, would cost $50 apiece.
:headshake:

1964geo

Forum GOD!
2 razors. Loved the shave from the ATT S1 but had difficulty getting the blade aligned with the small pins. Sold.
Merica razor needed money at the time but luckily the buyer sold it back to me at the same price.