What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordy

Legendary Member
I much prefer a good tin to plastic to be honest. I did try the Crumiro soap, which I did like - I just prefer a more refreshing experience / scent.
Whilst 80% of my soaps and creams are in plastic, I've got a few tins that are very sturdy and like you, I prefer them. I really like the AYLM / Eufros ones a lot.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Had to try the menthol version but didn't want to spend the extra cash to have it shipped from Italy or the U.S., so glad that The English Shaving Co. have added it - they are really broadening their range
I never knew they stocked TFS! Superb, another way to empty my wallet!

Wayne

Forum Sod
Not shaving related but I've bought an InToro screen protector for my iphone 7. Paid a lot of money for it as opposed to the cheaper Chinese glass sold on Ebay. Whether it's any good is up in the air, I've had poor experiences with screen protectors in the past so let's see if this one lives up to the hype.

Got my hands on a set of ‘Australians All’ which is a 22 sets only Soap and Splash Limited Edition collaboration between Squadron Soaps and Australian Private Reserve.
Also, in that same package will be Squadron Soaps soon to be released ‘Red Lead’ which is Andy’s take on Old Spice.

Status
Not open for further replies.