Brush: Semogue 610
Soap: Art of Shaving unscented soap
Bowl: Korium
AS: Acqua Di Parma Colonia Intensa balm
EDT: Acqua Di Parma Colonia Intensa

p.b

Forum GOD!
View attachment 27058
I’m seriously under the weather. As are the others in my household. Easter? Bah! Managed to get through this shave. Barely. Wonderful lather from the Salter tallow soap, kindly gifted by @Acer89. However, while the texture is magnificent, and performance ditto, I experienced some sort of sting or burn on my skin. @p.b Knowing your skin is fussy with soaps, have you tried this one?

Charcoal SB Lvl3, Polsilver, Salter tallow soap, Wolf Whiskers Pi Day / Elite Manchurian, Floïd Blue AS.

(My sense of smell is on level with a stone. No clue if the soap has any scent.)
Not yet - but I'm sure one day I'll fold and buy one...

Last edited:

churchilllafemme

Forum GOD!
Friday AM 2018-03-30

Moss Anniversary Slate scuttle
Rooney Stubby 1 Porcelain Finest (22/45)
Penhaligon's English Fern shaving soap (tallow)
RazoRock Mamba/Stork Advoco Titanium
Personna Super Platinum Chrome (4)
Penhaligon's English Fern aftershave (vintage)

One of the best soaps ever made, I think, giving me great lather every time.

Robyflexx

Forum GOD!
View attachment 27058
I’m seriously under the weather. As are the others in my household. Easter? Bah! Managed to get through this shave. Barely. Wonderful lather from the Salter tallow soap, kindly gifted by @Acer89. However, while the texture is magnificent, and performance ditto, I experienced some sort of sting or burn on my skin. @p.b Knowing your skin is fussy with soaps, have you tried this one?

Charcoal SB Lvl3, Polsilver, Salter tallow soap, Wolf Whiskers Pi Day / Elite Manchurian, Floïd Blue AS.

(My sense of smell is on level with a stone. No clue if the soap has any scent.)
Wishing you and your family a speedy recovery my friend ☺

Jacobite

Forum GOD!
Morning shave.

Olive Oil Soap
SMN Crema Da Barba
Semogue 1305
Little Wren Pottery
Rockwell 6c
Polsilver SI (1)
Thayers Witch Hazel (unscented)
RazoRock Santa Maria Del Fiore Aftershave
SMN Tabacco Toscano EDC

After a meeting near Piccadilly (no, not that sort of meeting!) I though I might as well pop in to the Santa Maria Novella store on Piccadilly Arcade. Of course, I left the store 20 minutes later a couple of hundred quid worse off. The cream is lovely. And so it should be for the price. But the cologne is sublime. A wonderfully self-indulgent shave. Have a great holiday weekend gents.
I'm filled with envy! I only have the Razorock knock-offs of SMN. Since you have both, how close is the Razorock after shave scent to the genuine SMN Tabacco Toscano?

bikerjohn666

Über Member
upload_2018-3-30_22-7-52.jpeg

All self explanatory here really apart from the brush, Yaqi 26mm tuxedo synth. This was my first full shave with the Valet & Feathers. It was, as my dad used to say, rough as old boots. I think I need to sort my technique somewhat if I'm going to get a half decent and enjoyable shave out of this one. Can't fault the other items though, I've been using TOBS gear for ages and still love it.