Yaqi brushes with defective handles

Cleanfoam

Forum GOD!
Hi guys,

I've been using a Yaqi brush for a few months now (a 26mm Rainbow with brown synthetic), and have been thinking I'd like something a little different (a 24mm Sagrada Familia).

It's lunch time at work so I popped onto AliExpress for a look and I've noticed they have a few brushes really cheap but the description says they have defect handles - and I was wondering if anyone has ever bought a brush with this description? For the price it's not worth it if it's all chipped or whatever, but if the defects are really minor and not obvious then getting 2 brushes for the price of 1 seems almost rude not to!

Anyone with experience?

Boycie83

Space Cadet
I've seen some pictures and comments recently from those that have bought that exact 'defective' brush. It would appear that the handle itself is fine but the deformity is in the tuxedo knot itself. Rather than having the standard bulb/hybrid shape we all know, this batch have a shorter loft and a flat fan-like shape. I've not heard any issues regarding its performance though.

Cleanfoam

Forum GOD!
Think I might just order one - it's only £5 after all. In the grand scheme of all things shaving it's almost for free :laugh:

I'll hold off 'till tomorrow just in case anyone has any other info.

Cheers

D

Deleted member 1881

Send me the link of the brush you want.

I have a master in Yaqi brushes and I have asked Grace to tell me more info about the defections.

Cleanfoam

Forum GOD!