You need some strong muscles to use the Pearl though, it's weighty. Given the choice (no more razors, no more razors,...) I'd go for the Pearl tooWas interested, but its Zamac and the Pearl Flexi is machined brass for I'm guessing similar money. I'd go for the Pearl.
This was up at less than 20 quidWas interested, but its Zamac and the Pearl Flexi is machined brass for I'm guessing similar money. I'd go for the Pearl.
In that case buy bothThis was up at less than 20 quid![]()

Yeah it is heavy, but I really don't notice it during the shave...You need some strong muscles to use the Pearl though, it's weighty. Given the choice (no more razors, no more razors,...) I'd go for the Pearl too
Is there a prior thread or article to educate someone new to this world?I love adjustables, and I admit I'm curious about this one, but the history of this razor and Heritage Collection didn't sit well with me, so I'll be passing.