Rob99
Forum GOD!
I truly hated shaving.
Used an electric razor, after that the cartridges. It al gave me irritation
Then I thought that I am gonna use a straigt razor, but my wife (that time) said it wasn’t a good idea. Scared that I’d kill myself shaving.
I’d only should kill myself to get away from her.
But then I’d get rid of her (she is still alive). And I’d buy an straight.
After that, it is all history.
First time shaving was horrible. Took my an hour or so. But then it was irritation free. Was a revellation. After that I’d carried away a bit. Read fora. Looked om ebay and other marketplaces.
And I also was charmed by the way they shaved centuries ago.
Bought some more razors, soaps, DE’s, brushes.
And a cupboard to store and display it.
Now I am looking forward to a shave.
Used an electric razor, after that the cartridges. It al gave me irritation
Then I thought that I am gonna use a straigt razor, but my wife (that time) said it wasn’t a good idea. Scared that I’d kill myself shaving.
I’d only should kill myself to get away from her.
But then I’d get rid of her (she is still alive). And I’d buy an straight.
After that, it is all history.
First time shaving was horrible. Took my an hour or so. But then it was irritation free. Was a revellation. After that I’d carried away a bit. Read fora. Looked om ebay and other marketplaces.
And I also was charmed by the way they shaved centuries ago.
Bought some more razors, soaps, DE’s, brushes.
And a cupboard to store and display it.
Now I am looking forward to a shave.
Well. It isn’tIt is much more affordable over the long run than other options.
