jaro101969
Forum GOD!
Ok. I'm done with being cryptic. Isn't he talking about The Shaving Room?[/QUOTE
No not the shaving room.
S%==p r***r p#!#÷e use the words razor sharp and palace in the right places.....
Ok. I'm done with being cryptic. Isn't he talking about The Shaving Room?[/QUOTE
No not the shaving room.
S%==p r***r p#!#÷e use the words razor sharp and palace in the right places.....
Yeah i wasnt talking about the shave room. They seem stuffy and dont reply. So thats why i gave hint of 3 words razor sharp and palace then the proper order of the initials in the correct order. S R P.. Still not bashing.I've never been on that forum. I've stayed away from the UK specific forums simply because I'm in the US. Plus I haven't taken to straights yet. I have one, used it twice but don't have the patience yet to take the time to learn. Maybe one day.

No. Sharp razor palace! Never heard of it!Ok. I'm done with being cryptic. Isn't he talking about The Shaving Room?
I thought I saw your response to @Holyzeus where you said "under your name". Anyway. You can't let anyone get under your skin. That said, if any forum has a large number of rude and obnoxiously hostile people, no reason to visit those forums. There is only one site that I've had trouble with and it wasn't the members. It was the mods. Not going back there, not that they would have me.Yeah i wasnt talking about the shave room. They seem stuffy and dont reply. So thats why i gave hint of 3 words razor sharp and palace then the proper order of the initials in the correct order. S R P.. Still not bashing.![]()
Gee that sounds like the place!!!!!!!! Thanks for making me laugh everyone!No. Sharp razor palace! Never heard of it!



Thanks.I thought I saw your response to @Holyzeus where you said "under your name". Anyway. You can't let anyone get under your skin. That said, if any forum has a large number of rude and obnoxiously hostile people, no reason to visit those forums. There is only one site that I've had trouble with and it wasn't the members. It was the mods. Not going back there, not that they would have me.
Ah! Thought he meant meI thought I saw your response to @Holyzeus where you said "under your name". Anyway. You can't let anyone get under your skin. That said, if any forum has a large number of rude and obnoxiously hostile people, no reason to visit those forums. There is only one site that I've had trouble with and it wasn't the members. It was the mods. Not going back there, not that they would have me.
Indeed......Ah! Thought he meant me
@MntnMan62 as we were saying privately recently it’s so easy for things to be misconstrued!
No i didnt mean you personally i misread under you name to mean reject from another place but not the correct one.Ah! Thought he meant me
@MntnMan62 as we were saying privately recently it’s so easy for things to be misconstrued!
You started a thread on SRP that was closed by a mod and some posts deleted as they do not allow seller bashing on that site. IIRC it had to do with an ebay transaction on a shavette from China gone bad.Honestly this is kind of fun so thanks for making me .. I know im a pain being cryptic but like i said im just trying not to bash.