MntnMan62
Forum GOD!
I've been out of the corporate world now for about 2 1/2 years. I no longer shave everyday. Part of this is because my face is somewhat sensitive and shaving every day can irritate. So, I should be shaving every other day. But I'm finding that I will go 3, 4 or even 5 days without shaving. I don't like to because when I go that long and the beard begins to get long, my face itches. And I don't like how I look with a beard. Parts of it are gray. It's not a good look for me. I shaved this morning but I had not shaved since Saturday. And yet, when I get around to shaving I thoroughly enjoy myself. I love the ritual and feeling of a BBS shave. But, to your point, I do feel I'm losing a bit of the passion. I no longer spend all hours of the day and night checking sites for shaving gear. The only things I chase these days are software such as soaps and aftershaves. But even those don't occupy my of my time. I guess I'd say that rather than losing the passion I've found a level of contentment. A more positive way of saying the same thing.For the first time in ages I asked myself "do I have to shave today, couldn't I just leave it?".......
This took me by surprise. I went on and had an excellent shave, but the thought was there.
Anyone else?

