D
Deleted member 2936
Guest
Just a quick heads up guys so I got this witch hazel and tea tree blemish stick from poundland (UK) think for like £1.50 or something like that, anyways it's really good, and Ive found it helps sooth any irritable areas with ease quite quickly too
#6 is poundlands own brand, I seen they were selling aftershave balms too
It seems that boots sell it too but cost 3x the one in poundland never used the boots one so no idea if it's better in any way to justify the price tag
www.bn.boots.com
#6 is poundlands own brand, I seen they were selling aftershave balms too
It seems that boots sell it too but cost 3x the one in poundland never used the boots one so no idea if it's better in any way to justify the price tag
Buy Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Blemish Stick 6g online | Boots
Buy now online Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Blemish Stick 6g at best price on Boots. Exclusive deals and offers on Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Blemish Stick 6g with availalbe delivery to Manama, AlJuffair, and all areas around Bahrain.