Where's TSR gone?

Francorelli

Forum fella
the Bezoar reign of terror commenced shortly after. I swear that guy was on the total wind up... but people just continuously allowed themselves to get sucked into his farcical debates.
Ah, dear Bezoar. Possibly the most fiendishly talented troll the forum ever encountered...
 
  • Like
Reactions: jb7

SeanC

Forum GOD!
I joined the TSR about 7 years ago, I never had many problems with the mods I quite liked Carl AKA Bechet, most of the members were very nice having said that there was a small group not part of the Mods team who could be right bunch of sarcastic dickheads very unhelpful.
Have to agree. Whilst not agreeing with everything about the moderation, it's nowhere near the annoyance caused by trolls and other pathetic keyboard warriors who always seem to be given way too much leeway


Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
 

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
Have to agree. Whilst not agreeing with everything about the moderation, it's nowhere near the annoyance caused by trolls and other pathetic keyboard warriors who always seem to be given way too much leeway


Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
Love the term "keyboard warriors." One of the many attributes of ATG is the knowledge of members. There are a few ATG members I truly respect and study their SOTD's and read every post. This year, I am really starting to learn and notice "face feel after the shave", "different brush characteristics", etc. I am actually enjoying shaving more and spending less. I stopped blaming my razor or brush for marginal shaves.

There are no ATG members where I will automatically by-pass reading their thread. I like educational posts, mundane news, happy birthday's, get well soon, etc posts. I agree on trolls and keyboard warriors.
 

Jacobite

Forum GOD!

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
That was a brilliant thread.
"I could give you 50 designs in a week..." or "I came up with 3 new designs at 2 AM while sitting on the toilet..."
Then to see everyone saying "Amen", not wanting to appear ignorant about razor design. In the meantime, none of them figure out that he's winding them up.
I was giving him just enough rope and i'm sure others just felt sorry for him lol
 
Top