WHERE HAS ATG GONE?

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
I awoke to messages from a number of members on various platforms in utter panic and distress.:o_o::cry:

Why you may ask? Well our beloved forum was 'down' with the message "Your account has been suspended":eek:

I too was in a state of shock and wondered what I would do with my day...even though we are in the middle of a heatwave.
It did make me chuckle how concerned everyone was and who much we miss it when it's not there...A bit like the football yesterday. :wink:

As you can see it didn't take long to get it up and running. Thanks to everyone behind the scenes who keeps this forum afloat.
We really don't know what we'd do without you. :notworthy:

Have a great weekend gents. Enjoy the weather while it lasts....Mmm...is it too early for a light ale yet?

Take it easy people. :thumbsup:

Laters
Rob
 

Pat-W

Forum GOD!
I awoke to messages from a number of members on various platforms in utter panic and distress.:o_o::cry:

Why you may ask? Well our beloved forum was 'down' with the message "Your account has been suspended":eek:

I too was in a state of shock and wondered what I would do with my day...even though we are in the middle of a heatwave.
It did make me chuckle how concerned everyone was and who much we miss it when it's not there...A bit like the football yesterday. :wink:

As you can see it didn't take long to get it up and running. Thanks to everyone behind the scenes who keeps this forum afloat.
We really don't know what we'd do without you. :notworthy:

Have a great weekend gents. Enjoy the weather while it lasts....Mmm...is it too early for a light ale yet?

Take it easy people. :thumbsup:

Laters
Rob
It’s never too early Rob

Cheers :cheers:
 

Jacobite

Forum GOD!
A glass half filled with vodka & half filled with orange juice to wash down a couple cold hard boiled eggs, some watermelon, and toast here in southwest Ohio, where it is 33 degrees and not yet noon. To be fair, I've been up for hours and have already done the week's grocery shopping, dropped off some hazardous waste at the local centre for such items, mowed the lawn, & trimmed a few hedges in the garden. But between the early vodka & the heat this day could be long, however, and could end quite badly. I need this site to be up & running all day as an outlet for potential idiotic behaviour on my part.
 

Nick_S

Forum GOD!
I awoke to messages from a number of members on various platforms in utter panic and distress.:o_o::cry:

Why you may ask? Well our beloved forum was 'down' with the message "Your account has been suspended":eek:

I too was in a state of shock and wondered what I would do with my day...even though we are in the middle of a heatwave.
It did make me chuckle how concerned everyone was and who much we miss it when it's not there...A bit like the football yesterday. :wink:

As you can see it didn't take long to get it up and running. Thanks to everyone behind the scenes who keeps this forum afloat.
We really don't know what we'd do without you. :notworthy:

Have a great weekend gents. Enjoy the weather while it lasts....Mmm...is it too early for a light ale yet?

Take it easy people. :thumbsup:

Laters
Rob
Never too early for a nice ale!
 
Top