Now that would be handyI wish shaving companies did this View attachment 76727
The nagging and I told you so, pandemic is longest running probably since stone age. COVID will pass some day.......I wish shaving companies did this View attachment 76727
ok, has to be done. Order placed. Looking forward to these. Have high hopes. If these are all they are made to be then I am going to have a clear out. Nacet, Pols, Medpreps and maybe these will stay. ALL else will go BST or PIF. Watch this space.Just bought another 50 before you lot get your credit cards out![]()
When and where is that?
The Vintage Scent said two weeks ago, that in 2-3 weeks.When and where is that?
Open Comb or standard (or both)?Polished Vector, hopefully.
Standard for sure, Paul, but I may add the OC. In for a penny.Open Comb or standard (or both)?
Now available...
Just ordered the Boar oneNow available...
2020 Shave Nook Silvertip Badger Limited Edition – Vintage Scent
vintagescent.com
2020 Shave Nook Boar Limited Edition – Vintage Scent
vintagescent.com

Same. Quite expensive for a boar brush, but the boar TSN 2018 LE got some really great reviews, and this should have the same knot/ grade of hair, just different handle...Just ordered the Boar one![]()