Randy
Forum GOD!
I think it's the G5 knot, better from the lather eater G7, which is also a bit screechy on the face.Very nice product.
I think it's the G5 knot, better from the lather eater G7, which is also a bit screechy on the face.Very nice product.
You mean G5C is heaps betterI think it's the G5 knot, better from the lather eater G7, which is also a bit screechy on the face.

What's the difference?You mean G5C is heaps better![]()
What's the difference?
So Yaqi Nebula isn't the G5?![]()
G5A
![]()
G5B
![]()
G5C
![]()
Feels in-between G5C and G5A
Longer than typical short G5 hair, which allows you to customise loft more.
Nope…So Yaqi Nebula isn't the G5?
What is it then? G100?Nope…
No idea, I don’t care about Yaqi products anymore or any other wet cloning stealing brands. I prefer to buy the original product.What is it then? G100?
But Yaqi has done an excellent job of stealing the design of the othersNo idea, I don’t care about Yaqi products anymore or any other wet cloning stealing brands. I prefer to buy the original product.
Buy that for yer missus, Speedy? Sounds very girlie…Coming soon in the mail, this soap is going to smell bloody GOOD!
Scent Description: (Pronounced PRAH-yah meaning Beach in Portuguese) This is a deliciously gourmand scent featuring pistachio, almond, salted caramel, and vanilla.
A scent so decadent and bold that it has no trouble hanging around throughout the day.
![]()
But Yaqi has done an excellent job of stealing the design of the others![]()
Buy that for yer missus, Speedy? Sounds very girlie…
Arrived already eh? You don’t look too excited about smelling like Barbie…![]()