What are you waiting to arrive ~ 2024

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
Great looking brushes but I would say that the knot is set too low.
You assuming they‘ll be using G5C knots with the same glue bump? Is it not possible that they have acquired the fibres and are creating the knots themselves?

gile

Forum GOD!
You assuming they‘ll be using G5C knots with the same glue bump? Is it not possible that they have acquired the fibres and are creating the knots themselves?
To me it looks like the G5C knot used by Il Marchese, more bulb shaped.

My experience tells me that the knots that look the same came from the same factory and are indeed the same. We'll see if I'm right this time.

p.b

Forum GOD!
Yes, the Omega Evo knots were very scrubby and with this knot at 29/55 in a bulb shape I’d also expect this brush to be scrubby too. I’m just hoping the glue bump is insignificant.

gile

Forum GOD!
What about these ones? The knot shape looks a bit different to me.

View attachment 148777
Here's the photo of the G5C knot and how I set it. It does have significant glue bump but I tend not to support it with the handle in any way. You see how it has this bottom white part? On those omegas you can't see it which probably means that it is under in the hole.
1000018816.jpg
1000018819.jpg

Thing with G5C is that it has the same splay size in all the sizes, 24, 26 and 28 only thing that differs is backbone which is directly correlated with hair density. I have and use 28mm one and find it usable but would like that it has less backbone. I've noticed that it softens on the second pass and it's significantly softer. I'll need to try soaking it before use even though that doesn't make sense with synthetic knot.

Here's the photo of the G5C knot and how I set it. It does have significant glue bump but I tend not to support it with the handle in any way. You see how it has this bottom white part? On those omegas you can't see it which probably means that it is under in the hole.
View attachment 148778View attachment 148779

Thing with G5C is that it has the same splay size in all the sizes, 24, 26 and 28 only thing that differs is backbone which is directly correlated with hair density. I have and use 28mm one and find it usable but would like that it has less backbone. I've noticed that it softens on the second pass and it's significantly softer. I'll need to try soaking it before use even though that doesn't make sense with synthetic knot.
I just don't get on with this knot..