Bugger! I still don't know how maggards manage to slip under the radarNope
It won't last forever. HMRC will catch up with them/us one day.Bugger! I still don't know how maggards manage to slip under the radar
They are not!!! Tested!Evening gents, can anyone who's used West Coast Shaving confirm if they are customs friendly ala Maggards?
If they are like our CBSA all they'd have to do is look up what a seller is charging for their wares on the net and charge you based on that price. There may likely be other things the could do on top of that depending on how pricky they were feeling that day.It won't last forever. HMRC will catch up with them/us one day.
Maggards put the prices on the custom slips however it doesn't get picked up. I really don't get how they get throughIt won't last forever. HMRC will catch up with them/us one day.