Umbrellas

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
It looks a bit girly to me and all the reviews are from women. Still better than getting soaked though.
I'd rather get soaked than use an umbrella :D:D
I really can't see the point? Gore-tex (etc...) jacket does it for me...

KAV

Will someone explain what a 'golf umbrella' is? I own a Huntsman Fulton and love it. Our last rain was back in February. I paired it with a beat up old Burberry's trench I bought 1977 in San Francisco well before the negative associations some hold for the brand took hold. I'm getting weird looks from people dressed in California full dress; flip flop sandals, shorts, tshirt, reversed baseball cap and sunglasses running from car to building. We are back to 100 degree weather and you know what? A brolly works for hot sun too and I still get weird looks.

chris.hale

Forum DOG!
Staff member
A golf umbrella is a big umbrella (roughly a metre and a half in diameter) intended to shelter a golfer and his / her cart.

Last edited:

KAV

Thankyou, I was looking at FULTONS huge storm model with the double vent and thought I'd fly away like Mary Poppins. Then I saw some recent photos of , uh someone else's leader with one holding it like a cricket bat. I discovered another useful feature of a brolly walking. Some fool comes tearing down the path/sidewalk on a bicycle it makes a fearsome weapon closed or a wakeup call opening it quickly.