I have that model and it works great.I've been looking at this one. HERE
It has a nice oval tank so ideal for longer razors
Tank Size:155 x 95 x 52 mm ( L x W x H )
Not bad for less than £20 delivered.
View attachment 7127

No way would I ever use bleach on my razors. It's dulls the finish especially on the polished or chrome type razors.I got a £20 cleaner from Lidl some years back. Still works fine, done the rounds too, parents house, in-laws house and ours. I did all my stainless safety razors in boiling water and bleach, definitely helped, screwing the handle on was as smooth as first uses.
Yeah I thought this may be the case, it was diluted down but luckily didn't cause any issues.No way would I ever use bleach on my razors. It's dulls the finish especially on the polished or chrome type razors.

Result!My ultrasonic cleaner arrived from Amazon. I chose a warehouse deal (damaged box £20.00) including delivery
Fantastic for cleaning brass or stainless steel but according to what I've read should be used with caution for plated or painted items.
Here's my result on a vintage Gillette brass ball end OC
Before:
View attachment 7212
After:
Overnight soak in white vinegar from Wilko. £1.00 for 750ml
3 mins in the ultrasonic cleaner and polished with a microfibre cloth.
View attachment 7213
Personally, I prefer a little patina as it adds to the character and history of a vintage razor. However there's a big difference between a nice natural patina and encrusted crud.
View attachment 7214
The knurling on my stainless steel handles came out gleaming
View attachment 7215
Pretty good I think.![]()
Hi Nishy, hope these can help: https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=Magnasonic+Ultrasonic+Cleaner&ref=nb_sb_noss_2A bit of a thread revival, need to replace my ultrasonic cleaner, any advice or links?
Thank you I'll order one today.Hi Nishy, hope these can help: https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=Magnasonic+Ultrasonic+Cleaner&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
or https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultrasonic...r+600ml&qid=1554117898&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmr0
About 3 months ago, my missus picked up the "Uten - 650ml " cleaner and has had no issues with it thus far.