Travel tube for brush

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Where did you get the one with the AP Shaving sticker on mate? Looks wider than the usual ø40mm gifts and care one.
If I recall correctly Andrew at AP Shave Co had sourced some and was giving them as free gifts with his brushes at one point.
I tried to hunt down is seller when he'd ran out but their MQO was just too steep. Even for a group buy they wanted a VAT number and something like 100
 
Last edited:

Mikey J

Forum HOG!
If I recall correctly Andrew at AP Shave Co had sourced some and was giving them as free gifts with his brushes at one point.
I tried to hunt down is seller when he'd ran out but their MQO was just too steep. Even for a group buy they wanted a VAT number and something like 100
Cheers Mem. That is a real shame. They look perfect!
 

N_Architect

Travel, See, Feel, Explore
Where did you get the one with the AP Shaving sticker on mate? Looks wider than the usual ø40mm gifts and care one.
Indeed it is different.

Came free with the early models, this one was for a marble handled Tuxedo 30mm.
However at the time his brushes were slightly more expensive, if memory serves me well.

Now houses perfectly my Shavemac handle #173 w/ a 28mm SynBad knot / 59mm loft.
 

carbold

Carlo
Many thanks for the numerous contributions. Thanks to a honourable member of this forum I can now ditch my toilet paper roll and travel without worrying about my brushes!
Carlo
 

carbold

Carlo
They are perfect for a Chubby 2. Leaves a couple of mm gap so you can wrap the handle with some protective foam. Brilliant
 
Top